The personal data that may be provided to AVAMT through its website will be incorporated into a SQL database file “qbw676” responsibility of Romex Partner, SL, to manage the relationship with us and keep you informed of our products and services within the meaning of Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the company are true and correct, being responsible for communicating any changes to them.
They may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by writing to: AVAMT – Customer Service
Calle Velázquez, 27, 1o Ext. Izq
28001 Madrid, Spain
To exercise these rights and in compliance with Instruction 1/1998, of January 19, of the Data Protection Agency, it is necessary that you prove your personality to AVAMT by sending a photocopy of the National Identity Document or any other valid means in Law.
The data obtained is processed exclusively by AVAMT personnel in an automated way and included in a file that is only accessed using a personal password to preserve its security, integrity, and confidentiality. The data is necessary to process the order, maintain the customer record, and send information about new services.
You agree that this information may be shared by the provider of the computer content, the intermediaries (banks, boxes) for the management of the payment, and the postal services.
– AVAMT guarantees that it does not sell or rent customer information to other companies.
– The user password will be requested in any case whenever you access the personal data provided for registration on the website.
– The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the transfer, not even temporary, to third parties being allowed. In this sense, the user agrees to keep it secret, assuming all responsibility for the consequences of its disclosure to third parties. If the user suspects that third parties may be using their password, they must notify AVAMT without delay.
– If the User is under 14 years of age, their data must be provided with the authorization of their legal representative, who must also authorize the use of the website content.
– AVAMT may deny or suspend the registration of all those applicants or users for any reason considered well-founded, especially those that imply a violation of the terms and conditions, violation of any type of security or integrity of the computer system, or its users.
– The denial or suspension of the registration implies the denial of access to the website. – AVAMT reserves the right to interrupt access to the website without prior notice, whether for technical, security, or any other reason.
– Acceptance of the registration in no way implies the assumption by AVAMT that said information is correct or legal, but rather that it will be used for the sole purpose of proceeding with the registration. The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, expressly exempting AVAMT from any responsibility.