All rights reserved
1. The intellectual property rights of the web www.avamt.es, its contents, databases, and the different elements contained therein are owned by www.avamt.es, who has the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them. in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the AVAMT website that AVAMT makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing, sending, and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the purposes of the website www.avamt.es. 2) That it is done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation is expressly prohibited. 3) That none of the content related to this website is modified in any way. 4) That no graphic, icon, or image available on this website be used, copied, or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. AVAMT reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications, and updates to the information contained on its website, its configuration and presentation, and the access conditions.
5 . AVAMT does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. AVAMT will not be liable for any consequence, damage, or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. AVAMT is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system
(hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, from a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
7. AVAMT does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of third party links referred to on the web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8 . AVAMT is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically, those relating to the “AVAMT” trademark. Regarding the appointments of third party products and services www.avamt.es. It recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the web the existence of any rights or responsibility of AVAMT over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by www.avamt.es.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of www.avamt.es, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third-party links to this website must be to their home page or home page. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
11. AVAMT and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from accessing this website. If the user is domiciled outside of Spain, AVAMT and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).